Azure Training and Certification
Microsoft Azure Fundamental -10979 – MOC On-demand Special Price – Until May 31st
Microsoft Azure is a comprehensive set of cloud services that developers and IT professionals use to build, deploy, and manage applications through our global network of datacenters. Integrated tools, DevOps, and a marketplace support you in efficiently building anything from simple mobile apps to internet-scale solutions
Where To Start with Azure Training?
There are two courses which we believe is were you should start.
- 2 Day Course – Microsoft Azure Fundamentals – Course 10979
- 5 Day Course – Implementing Microsoft Azure Infrastructure Fundamentals – Course 20533
These two will launch you into the Azure World and give you a good knowledge foundation. It also move you toward the Cloud Platform Certification.
Available Deliver Methods
- LOT – Live Online Training – Live Instructor Led Training taught remotely
- In-Class Training – Traditional Classroom Training
- E learning – Self Paced Training, Included Video’s, Real Labs Environment
Available for Ontario Job Grant Funding
SATV Vouchers Accepted
Needs Consultation and Assessments
Most Popular Training
- 10964: 10964-Cloud & Datacenter Monitoring with System Center Operations Manager
- 10965: 10965-IT Service Management with System Center Service Manager
- 10979: 10979-Microsoft Azure Fundamentals
- 20347: 20347A-Enabling and Managing Office 365
- 20533: 20533-Implementing Microsoft Azure Infrastructure Solutions
- 20535: 20535-Architecting Microsoft Azure Solutions
- 55010: 55010A-SharePoint Designer 2010 - Customizing and Branding SharePoint 2010 and Office 365